D.F. is a 37-year-old woman who presents to the emergency department after having a seizure.
Subjective Data PMH: Seizures, unknown type Headache Housewife Feels weak No loss of consciousness
Objective Data Vital signs: T 37 P 72 R 18 BP 114/64 Lungs: clear all bases O2 Sat = 100% CV = heart rate regular, positive peripheral pulses PERRLA
- What other questions should the nurse ask about the seizures?
- What other assessments are necessary for this patient?
- What are some of the causes of seizures?
- Develop a problem list from objective and subjective data.
- What should be included in the plan of care?
- What other risk factors are associated with this presentation?
- Based on the readings and the subjective and objective data, this patient most likely had what type of seizure?