Nutritional content of food in cafeteria and vending machines: Compare to ARS 15-242/The Arizona Nutrition Standards (or other state standards based on residence)
· Indicators of nutrient deficiencies.
· Obesity rates or percentages: Compare to CDC statistics.
· Affordability of food/available discounts or food programs and usage (e.g., WIC, food boxes, soup kitchens, meals-on-wheels, food stamps, senior discounts, employee discounts, etc.).
· Availability of water (e.g., number and quality of drinking fountains).
· Fast food and junk food accessibility (vending machines).
· Evidence of healthy food consumption or unhealthy food consumption (trash, long lines, observations, etc.).
· Provisions for special diets, if applicable.
· For schools (in addition to above):
o Nutritional content of food in cafeteria and vending machines: Compare to ARS 15-242/The Arizona Nutrition Standards (or other state standards based on residence)
o Amount of free or reduced lunch
Elimination (Environmental Health Concerns) –
· Common air contaminants’ impact on the community.
· Waste disposal.
· Pest control: Is the community notified of pesticides usage?
· Hygiene practices (laundry services, hand washing, etc.).
· Bathrooms: Number of bathrooms; inspect for cleanliness, supplies, if possible.
· Universal precaution practices of health providers, teachers, members (if applicable).
· Temperature controls (e.g., within buildings, outside shade structures).
· Safety (committee, security guards, crossing guards, badges, locked campuses).
15% off for this assignment.
Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!
Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.
No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.