<![CDATA[Please Read the article attached and follow the questions below to write the word summary. Do not invent. Read article and follow the questions below. everything needed is attached. Write a 290-word summary of the article in which you:
- 1. Provide a short summary of the review (research questions, number and type of studies reviewed, and major findings).
- 2. Identify if theory was used to guide the data collection and analysis.
- 3. Identify if the authors included theory as part of findings.
- 4. State the major strengths and limitations of the study utilizing the evaluation guide in Box 29.1: Guidelines for Critiquing Systematic Reviews located on p. 666 in Ch. 29 of Nursing Research.
- 5. Comment on the contributions of systematic reviews to evidence-based practice as contrasted with individual studies.
- 6. Identify the level for the study in the hierarchy of evidence located in Figure 2.1 on p. 26 in Ch. 2 of Nursing Research.