Does your survey instruments violate HIPAA or any other healthcare laws?. Please identify three data collection tools (ex: mail/phone surveys, intercept/arranged interviews, focus groups, Internet cookies) that you could use to survey possible stakeholders. After choosing your data collection methods, please answer the following questions:
1. Statistically speaking, does your data collection method have a high or low participation rate?
2. What information would you like to uncover during this process?
3. Does your survey instruments violate HIPAA or any other healthcare laws?
4. How can it benefit your organization?
5. Please list two questions that you will include on your survey or questionnaire.