<![CDATA[Measuring the U.S. Health Care System: A Cross National Comparison Prepare a paper that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Using current data, determine whether or not the United States still has the highest level of spending among OECD countries. Discuss trends in data concerning spending and determine if rates are higher or lower.
- Discuss the impact of technology and its relationship to spending in the United States vs. health outcomes.
- Support and justify your opinions with credible reference sources. Include three to five peer-reviewed articles as reference sources.
- Four to six pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Include five (5) current quality references, three (3) of these references must be peer-reviewed articles. All references should be five year old or less. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.