<![CDATA[Please read the instructions for the project carefully, and plan your food and activities. This project includes a two-day food record and analysis of your diet along with an assessment of your fitness. You will critically evaluate your diet and develop a personal plan for lifestyle changes to benefit your health and well-being. Please write in full sentences, research and reference properly, and format your work following APA. The report should include a title page stating your name, course number, term, instructor name, and title. The body of your report should be a minimum of 1500 words and include at least four references. Attach or copy and paste the results of your nutritional analysis at the end of the report. Food record and analysis: Pick an average day and record your food. Next, log on to the CNPP website: SuperTracker. You need to create a log in. The program requests some personal data for the analysis. Next, proceed to record your food intake. The site lets you create a list of often consumed foods, which will make it easier for the next time you use it. Once you finish your food intake, select “My Reports.” Copy and save your results to be submitted with your report. Submit Food Groups and Calories, Nutrients, Food Details and Physical Activity reports. Review your food intake and discuss shortfalls. Next, choose a second day and plan a day for food intake which will meet all recommendations, then live this day; be sure to write down everything which you consume, including drinks and snacks. Try to include items you love to eat. Enter your food in the SuperTracker and analyze. Did you meet all requirements? How did your food intake on this day differ from your other recorded day? Plan regular physical activity for a week, attempting to meet recommendations for all types of fitness. Next, follow your plan and note your physical activity in a log. Try to include activities you love, and also note sleeping patterns, personal feelings, thoughts, and additional stresses which might occur. Next, return to the beginning and analyze your physical activity on the CNPP website. Your report should discuss the following questions:
- Compare and contrast your food record and analysis from the two days recorded.
- Did you like your food intake for the days record? How could you improve your diet, and how can you introduce variety?
- What do you consider the most important issue about your diet covered in the course, and how will you apply this to your life? Have you implemented changes and noticed any differences so far? What will be the major challenges to a better diet?
- How is the physical activity log? Was it difficult to adhere to an exercise regimen? Did you feel any difference during this week compared to a week before this course began? What will be the major challenges to maintaining a healthy physical activity regimen?
- What aspect of this course provided the best and most useful information for you? How do you see this course work affecting your life 6 months from now? A year from now?