- Reflect on the information presented in the Learning Resources, focusing on the various strategies used to evaluate the effectiveness of a health information system.
- Consider the strategies you use to evaluate other health care issues. How are those strategies similar or dissimilar to those used for evaluating a health information system?
- Differentiate the process of evaluating health information technology systems from other types of evaluation in health care.
- What specific strategies might you employ for an information system evaluation?
- What factors might you examine to judge the system’s effectiveness?
- Assess the main challenges of designing a successful information system evaluation.