A discussion of the application of the middle-range theory to the identified problem. How would your practice change by incorporating this theory?
It is important to understand how middle-range theory can help you in your everyday environment as a nurse. In the previous assignment, you identified a practical problem that emerged from the evidence in the extant literature or professional practice. In this assignment, you will explore and apply middle-range theory to solve the specific problem that you identified in the previous assignment.
Consider the problem that you described in the previous assignment and the instructor feedback about that assignment.
Write a paper (1,000 to 1,500 words) that describes how middle-range theory can be applied to the identified problem. The paper should include the following:
1. A brief summary of the problem.
2. A description of a middle-range theory that could be applied to the problem. Is this middle-range theory appropriate to your identified problem?
3. A brief discussion of the middle-range theory’s origins.
4. A discussion of how the middle-range theory has been previously applied.
5. A discussion of the application of the middle-range theory to the identified problem. How would your practice change by incorporating this theory?
Prepare this assignment according to guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Plagiarism is Unacceptable
15% off for this assignment.
Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!
Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.
No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
If you are convinced that our writer has not followed your requirements, feel free to ask for a refund.